The Frontline Bruxism and Dental Sleep Course is a comprehensive, virtually live course that gives the dentist and entire team a sound understanding of the steps required to successfully integrate dental sleep medicine and bruxism treatment into the practice.
The courses will be two sessions of 2.5 hours and a 5 hour online portion for a total of 10 CE credits.
Both the Oct. 10th and Oct. 17th sessions will start at 7:00 PM EST
Course includes the following:
- Learn to perform an all-inclusive patient screening and exam for OSA, bruxism, and orofacial pain
- In depth head and neck anatomy instruction as it relates to bruxism and obstructive sleep apnea
- Choosing and using the ideal home sleep and bruxism monitor for your practice
- Understand oral appliance classifications for OSA and bruxism and learn protocols for choosing the correct oral appliance for each patient
- Are all laboratories the same in making oral appliances? Absolutely not!
- Recognize when bruxism and oral appliances are essential and when they are detrimental to health
- Marketing dental sleep medicine to your patients and their physicians
- Acquire a basic understanding of the steps necessary to bill medical insurance and medicare
- This course will be given Via Zoom and it will be live so you will be able and welcome to ask questions and interact with the instructor.
- 7:00 – 9:30 PM EST both days – With a break
- Instructor: Dr. Glickman
(10 CE hours)