Learn how to objectively measure bruxism and sleep apnea and use that data to drive proper treatment planning. You can also measure the effectiveness of your treatment and then adjust treatment or titrate appliances for the best therapeutic outcomes
- Why there is no such thing as a “bruxism appliance”
- How every “bruxism” appliance/whitening tray/dentures/posterior restorations can increase the chance of heart attack, stroke, and hypertension if you don’t know something important about that patient
- Which bruxism appliances increases myofascial pain.
- Does your patient have class 1, 2 or 3 bruxism?
- Which dental sleep medicine appliances are wrong for bruxers.
- Can Botox be an alternative to bruxism appliances?