The Frontline Bruxism and Dental Sleep Course is a comprehensive, live course that gives the dentist and entire team a sound understanding of the steps required to successfully integrate dental sleep medicine and bruxism treatment into the practice.
Course includes the following:
- Learn to perform an all-inclusive patient screening and exam for OSA, bruxism, and orofacial pain
- In depth head and neck anatomy instruction as it relates to bruxism and obstructive sleep apnea
- Choosing and using the ideal home sleep and bruxism monitor for your practice
- Understand oral appliance classifications for OSA and bruxism and learn protocols for choosing the correct oral appliance for each patient
- Are all laboratories the same in making oral appliances? Absolutely not!
- Recognize when bruxism and oral appliances are essential and when they are detrimental to health
- Understand the use of chemotherapeutics such as lidocaine and botulinum toxin for simple and effective pain management, differential diagnosis and allowing patients to adapt and be comfortable with oral appliance therapy.
- Marketing dental sleep medicine to your patients and their physicians
- Acquire a basic understanding of the steps necessary to bill medical insurance and medicare
- 9:00 Am – 5:00 Pm (Includes a working lunch)
(13 CE hours)