Sending patients home with the apnea/bruxism monitor…

Home Forums Dental Sleep Medicine and Bruxism Therapy Sending patients home with the apnea/bruxism monitor…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suzanne 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

aafesleep
    Keymaster

I’m getting ready to send the sleep monitors home with patients (I’ve rented two since my patient list was so long and there is a lot of excitement around this!), and I was not planning on charging patients much to do this. Maybe just a $25 fee for the disposables. Thoughts?

Also, I was thinking about holding a credit card number as a deposit for the machine, in case someone “loses” it?

Any advice would be great–thanks!

Suzanne

Everyone has their own system in regards with charging for the StatDDS monitor. In the beginning, I did not charge because (96% of the time I was guaranteed an appliance of some type). If you are testing for the bruxism/clenching, I believe $25 is a fair price. However, if you are having a Sleep Study read you may decide to charge more to include the cost of the diagnosis. You can charge Medical Insurance for the StatDDS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.